Wednesday 18 April 2012

3d Grass


I firstly created a plane and changed it to a green grass colour.I then added a hair and fur modifier.


This is what the plane looked like with the hair and fur modifier.

I decided to use a pre set to give a realistic effect.I used the tall grass pre set.

I then set the settings.I changed the root tip to be slightly thicker and cropped the grass shorter.To give the country side a realistic look I added trees.
To create the trees I clicked on AEC extended and then cliked foilage.This would then allow me to select and drop trees into my enviroment.
Here is a screen shot of my building I created to sit in the Italian Country side.I created my country side by copying my buildings across into a town.


I used the rotation tool and scale tool to add a dynamic approach.

This is the Image from goole i am using for the background.


To create my grass terrain ,i firstly dragged out a plane with 8x8 segments.I then clicked on the plane in the modifier list.I added Displace.To Create the bumps you enlarge the displacement number.
This is my countryside I have created for the parachute to fly over.
Adding hair and fur modifier.








No comments:

Post a Comment