Friday 4 May 2012

Evaluation


Overall I have found using 3Ds Max very difficult. I feel I haven’t yet grasped the idea of the program and will need a lot of practice in the future. However I managed to pick up 2D very quickly producing good results.

If I could create the animation again I would have liked to have gained more knowledge over summer to use the software and become aware of the tools. I would allow myself more time to render using the modifier tools such as grass as they look very realistic and add to the animation. I found auto key easy to use but sometimes found cameras tricky. Especially when using multiple cameras. I feel the materials aid the animation well in 3ds max and you can create realistic objects.

Overall enjoyed the experience of using the software, I just hope to better my skills in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment